Sunday, March 11, 2007

What is the world coming to???

Check out this blog: http://thebutterflytales.blogspot.com/

Before you think this guy is just like any other 20+-year-old 血气方刚 ardent clubber you see at MoS/Zouk/SJPS every weekend night, read further. And check out his archives, esp the July 05 ones.



THIS blog belongs to one of the top 50 most eligible bachelors in CLEO magazine this year. What??!! You've read it right. TOP 50 MOST eligible bachelors. What is the editor of CLEO thinking?? Have all the men in Singapore died or gone extinct?

How does one gauge the eligibility of being a 'TOP 50' bachelor?? Honestly, I think other than his sexual prowess and escapades, there is nothing else in this man that deserves my vote. NOTHING. How can a guy who can't even keep his manhood in his pants properly be an eligible bachelor? How can you tolerate a guy who sleeps around while he's attached? How would you feel if your girlfriend has slept with this guy before? And really, I'm surprised he hasn't got any STIs yet. And I can't believe there are such silly and moronic girls who don't even know how to respect their own bodies, and throw themselves at such a beast.

TOTALLY crude, 下流 and 低级.

2 Comments:

At 5:23 pm, Blogger The Butterfly said...

u obviously don't read my blog properly...

I have NEVER slept around when I was attached. Never have I cheated on anyone.. SO draw your conclusion ONLY and ONLY if you have properly read the facts..

I've stated this tons of time.. so before you jump the gun, give me the courtesy and get your facts right.

 
At 10:16 pm, Blogger LKY said...

Well, I sincerely apologise if I've wrongly 'accused' you. I couldn't bear to finish reading the ENTIRE archives and I thought my stamina was already pretty good to peruse till mid 06.

So now I noe you dun cheat on your girlfriends whatsoever. Rest assured I'll tell EVERYONE who reads my blog that you only sleep around when you're NOT attached.

I'm so honoured to have you post a comment on my blog. Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home